List of Maharatna Navratna Miniratna Companies in India 2022
Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) are also known as Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) or Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs) in India. PSUs in various sectors that perform well up to certain parameters are given “Ratna Statuses.” These Ratna-status corporations are further divided into Maharatna, Navratna, and Miniratna companies (Category I and Category II). Candidates studying for the UPSC and other competitive exams should strive to remember the names of these businesses. This is because these lists are frequently used to generate questions. In this page, we provide the most up-to-date list of Maharatana Navratna Miniratna companies in India for the year 2022.
Maharatna Companies in India 2022-
A corporation must achieve the following conditions in order to receive Maharatna status.
• The company should have a net profit of over Rs. 2500 crores on a yearly basis.
• Companies with a three-year average annual turnover of Rs. 20,000 crore or an annual net worth of Rs. 10,000 crore are also eligible for this designation.
• These businesses have the freedom to invest up to 15% of their net value in a project.
Maharatna Companies List in India 2022
As of 2022, there are a total of 15 Maharatna corporations in India.
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Coal India Limited (CIL)
- Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)
- Power Finance Corporation (PFC)
- Rural Electrification Corporation (REC)
Navratna Companies in India 2022
A company must have a score of 60 to be designated as a Navratna (out of 100).
The following six parameters are used to calculate this score:
- Total human cost
- Total cost of production
- Cost of services
- PBDIT (Profit Before Depreciation, Interest, and Taxes), capital employed, and so on.
Please keep in mind that the company must first be a miniratna before being upgraded to a Navratna. In addition, it must have four independent directors on its board of directors before it can be designated as a Navratna.
India's Navratna Companies List 2022
In India in 2022, here is a list of navratna companies:
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Container Corporation of India (CONCOR)
- NLC India Limited (NLCIL)
- Oil India Limited (OIL)
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)
- Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)
- Engineers India Limited (EIL)
- National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)
- National Aluminium Company (NALCO)
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)
Miniratna Companies in India 2022
- Companies in Miniratna Category I must have made profits for the previous three years or produced a net profit of at least Rs. 30 crore in one of the three years.
- Companies in Category II must have consistently produced profits over the last three years and have a positive net worth.
List of Miniratna I Companies in India 2022
- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Antrix Corporation
- Balmer Lawrie (BL)
- Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)
- Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
- Bridge and Roof
- Central Warehousing Corporation
- Central Coalfields Limited
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation (CPCL)
- Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
- Cotton Corporation of India Limited (CCIL)
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI)
- Educational Consultants India (EDCIL)
- Kamarajar Port
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE)
- Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL)
- Hindustan Copper Limited(HCL)
- HLL Lifecare
- Hindustan Newsprint
- Hindustan Paper
- Housing and Urban Development Corporation
- India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC)
- India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO)
- Indian Rare Earths (IREL)
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency
- Ircon International
- Kudremukh Iron Ore Company
- Mazagon Dock Limited
- Mahanadi Coalfields (MCL)
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam
- MMTC Ltd.
- MSTC Limited
- National Fertilizers (NFL)
- National Small Industries Corporation Limited
- National Seeds Corporation
- NHPC Ltd.
- Northern Coalfields (NCL)
- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCL)
- Numaligarh Refinery
- ONGC Videsh
- Pawan Hans
- Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL)
- RailTel Corporation of India
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd.
- SJVN Ltd.
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India
- South Eastern Coalfields (SECL)
- State Trading Corporation of India
- Telecommunications Consultants India (TCIL)
- THDC Ltd.
- Western Coalfields (WCL)
- Water and Power Consultancy Services
- Projects & Development India Ltd
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited
List of Miniratna II Companies in India 2022
- Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India
- Bharat Pumps & Compressors (BPC)
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India
- Central Mine Planning and Design Institute
- Central Railside Warehouse Company
- Engineering Projects (India) Ltd. (EPI)
- FCI Aravali Gypsum and Minerals (India) Limited
- Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited
- HMT (International) Ltd.
- Indian Medicines & Pharmaceuticals Corporation Limited
- National Film Development Corporation of India (NFDC)
- PEC Ltd.
- Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited
- Ministry of new and renewable energy (MNRE) and Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd (SECI)