As part of the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav celebrations, All India Radio is hosting a year-long Amrit Mahotsav Quiz on 100.1 AIR FM GOLD Channel
The goal is to enhance public awareness about India’s freedom movement, rich history, art and culture, heritage, and achievements in many fields during the previous 75 years.
How to particpiate in Amrit Mahotsav Quiz that started on 100.1 AIR FM GOLD Channel
- Every Monday and Tuesday, at the beginning of the Morning News at 8 am in Hindi and 8.30 am in English, one question will be asked in Hindi and English.
- The same question will be repeated at the end of 8:00 am and 8:30 am.
Citizens can send questions to [email protected] via email.
- The winner of that issue of the Quiz shall be declared by a lucky participant from the correct answers.
- The winner’s name will be announced in the morning bulletins (AM 08:00 AM and AM 08:30 AM) the very next day and flashed on our Twitter handle – @airnewsalerts.
- An E-certificate and a token award will be given to the winner.